Vaginal steams is very beneficial in helping to:
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods aka cramping) reducing menstrual symptoms, such as bloating, exhaustion, and heavy bleeding.
- boosting fertility.
- promoting healing after childbirth.
- reducing stress.
- treating hemorrhoids.
- increasing energy and reducing fatigue.
- Clears dark menstrual blood from the beginning or ending of the cycle.
- Irregular periods.
- Vaginal disorders.
- Yeast infections and other vaginal bacteria
Please avoid V-Steams if
- You are pregnant
- After ovulation (if attempts have been made to conceive)
- If you are bleeding heavily
- During the full flow of period
- If you have an acute infection
- And/or you have vaginal sores or blisters.
Please make sure you are choosing the correct v-steam that fits you. If you have any questions or concerns make sure you take the questionnaire and or email us.
**we are not responsible or liable for any counter-reactions that may come from steaming.**